Journey Through Lent at St. Mary Magdalene
“Body, Mind, and Spirit”
Join us in opportunities to reflect together during this Lenten season.
- Centering Prayer: Tuesday, March 27 @ 9:15-10:15am
- Yoga in the Sanctuary: Tuesday, March 27 @ 8:00-9:00am
- Labyrinth Walk with the Stations of the Cross: Wednesday, March 28 @ 7:00pm
1) Centering Prayer: Tuesday mornings @ 9:15-10:15
The Centering Prayer group meets in the library on Tuesday mornings at 9:15. We begin with 20 minutes of Centering Prayer, followed a reading and a time of contemplative dialogue. During Lent, we will be reading from Bridges to Contemplative Living featuring readings from Thomas Merton.
Contact: Barb Beaton
2) Yoga in the Sanctuary: Tuesday mornings @ 8:00-9:00am
Yoga literally means “union” or “connection.” Christian yoga focuses on opening our hearts and bodies to facilitate a deeper relationship with God. Please bring 1-2 mats if you have them (hard floor), socks, blanket, and water. All are welcome!
Contact: Katherine Ann Cantrell
3) Labyrinth Walk with the Stations of the Cross: Wednesday, March 28 @ 7:00pm
“The Labyrinth is one of the oldest contemplative and transformational tools known to humankind. Its path is unicursal, offering only one route to the center and back out again.” On March 28, we will use the indoor labyrinth as a way to experience the Stations of the Cross.
Contact: Kristin Dura or Roxanne Bamond