- Attendance has been steadily increasing, especially among families with children and at the 5:00pm Saturday service.
- We ended 2018 in the black, and the Vestry adopted a balanced budget for 2019.
- We are especially grateful to our four Vestry candidates — Frank Lamb, Katie Rowan, Carmel Hill, and Rick Fredo — for offering themselves in service to our community. Rick and Carmel won election to 3-year terms.
UPCOMING AT AND AROUND ST. MARY MAGDALENE
Top · Formation · Connect · Subscribe
- Contemplative Eucharist, Saturday, February 2, 5:00pm
- Sunday Worship Services, Sunday, February 3, 8:00am (no music) & 10:00am
- 6th-12th Grade Mission Trip Meeting, Sunday, February 3, 11:30am
- Centering Prayer, Tuesday, February 5, 9:15am
- Men’s Discussion Group, Wednesday, February 6, 9:00am
- Centering Prayer, Wednesday, February 6, 6:00pm
- The Episcopal Church Welcomes You, Wednesday, February 6, 6:30-8:30pm
- Thursday Bible Study, Thursday, February 7, 1:30pm
- Lamplight Support Group, Thursday, February 7, 7:00pm
- SMM Book Club, Friday, February 8, 7:15pm
- Annual Vestry Retreat, Saturday, February 9, 9:00am
- Contemplative Eucharist, Saturday, February 9, 5:00pm
- Sunday Worship Services, Sunday, February 10, 8:00am (no music) & 10:00am
Sign up to provide Altar Flowers or Coffee Hour.
The Sign-Up Board is located on the wall between the kitchen and the fireplace.
Marge and Ed Szoke are hosting the SMM Book Club at 7:15pm on Friday, February 8, to discuss Less by Andrew Sean Greer. The book won this year’s Pulitzer prize for fiction! A novel about a middle-aged novelist, this is the story of “the crazy quilt of a writer’s life: warm enough, though it never quite covers the toes.” Read a review from The Guardian here. To RSVP, contact Marge or Ed.
The Spring Quest youth retreat (6th-12th grade) has changed to April 12-14. Registration will open up in January. Talk to Sue and stay tuned to email for more information!Building Use at St. Mary Magdalene
Have you noticed all the hustle and bustle around Mary Magdalene these days? In addition established ministries and meetings we have many new workshops and groups which also using our beautiful campus. With all this our space remains limited.
- Event Title
- Date and time the of event including the expected duration
- Requested Room
- Expected number of attendees
- Audio/Visual and set up needs
- Organizer Contact Information including an email address and phone number
Worship Service Times
Priest in Charge Hours
Monday – Sabbath